Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Planning, Planning, Planning...

I want this to be a wonderfully rich experience for my readers. I have been doing some work on the layout and design of this blog. In my head, I have been trying to come up with the focus for Soulstainable Living. I have decided that it will be a lifestyle blog. I will share what I know, want to know, like, think, feel, question, have observed, need to know about whatever. I plan to post several times a week, so check back often to see what's new. 

I have been an avid blog reader for many years and will try to incorporate the best of the blogs I love into this site. Over the next few weeks, I will work on tweaking the site to make it user-friendly and relevant. So pardon my dust and stick around for the long haul because this blog is the first step in the Soulstainable Living movement. Get down now, so you can say you knew me when ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome thoughtful and thought provoking comments. This space is designed for enrichment.

House Rules: Please don't act like a donkey in my comment box. If you want to argue, take it to the family picnic; I don't want folks to feel threatened while trying to express their opinions. That is all.