Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Soul Satisfying Music "Dealing" by Eric Roberson featuring Lalah Hathaway



Music calms the savage beast or so the story is told. Even if it's not all the way true, music does resonate in ways that other art forms can't. There is an immediacy of music that can't be compared. Coupled with visual aspects, the music video is satisfying on so many levels. Speaking of satisfaction, "Soul Satisfying Music" highlights music that touches me to my soul. Here are two soul singers who may not be on your radios, but after hearing their music, you will wonder what took you so long to discover them. For the enlightened ones who are hip to these singers and this song, you know the beauty of their vocals. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. After looking at that video, all I could say was "wow". Feeling it and it took my breath away..just wow

    ReplyDelete

I welcome thoughtful and thought provoking comments. This space is designed for enrichment.

House Rules: Please don't act like a donkey in my comment box. If you want to argue, take it to the family picnic; I don't want folks to feel threatened while trying to express their opinions. That is all.